Sunday, April 15, 2012

16 Year old Daughter in Prague Pubs

I am visiting Prague with my husband and 16 year old daughter in december- is she allowed int the local pubs there as I understand some of the best meals are there plus my husband really wants to sample the beer!




|||



I think the minimum age for pubs is 18 ,but I think the restaurants are the same as most in big cities, I am sure one of the experts will correct me if I am wrong!




|||



minimum age for pubs is 18. But 16 year olds can go into restaurants with parents (look for the word restaurace to distinguish), so that will allow your husband to drink beer. For example; in the old town, the plzenska restaurant, Kolkovna will be in bounds, but the pub, u vejvodu out of bounds




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, August 18, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment