Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day Trips

Could anyone recommend a full day coach tour from Prague? I%26#39;m going next week %26amp; have semi-planned a few trips but have one day free when I thought I might take an out of town trip.



Also, are there any %26quot;do it yourself%26quot; train trips that would be enjoyable.



Many thanks



Angela




|||



www.pragueexperience.com offer several options for day trip as do mwny other companies.



DIY trips by train to Plzen (brewery ,brewing museum and cathedral) Kutna Hora (bone church at Sedlec, silver mine museum and cathedral) and Karstejn (castle) are all easy to make as day trips on your own from Prague click on %26quot;more about unclegus%26quot;. and look at %26quot;Unclegus%26#39;s trip to Prague%26quot; Plzen and Kutna Hora trips are mentioned there. I also mention a few good pubs I visited on my trips.




|||



if you are prepared to pay for a coach tour, there is only one place to go and that is cesky krumlov




|||



Thanks for the tips. I think I will need to extend the holiday to fit in all the trips.



I do like the sound of the evening %26quot;pub crawl%26quot;. I%26#39;m travelling alone %26amp; sometimes you can feel a little uncomfortable in a bar, but that sounds a great way of sampling the local brew(s)



Cheers,



Angela




|||



the pub tour is a good way to meet folk especially when you are on your own.I must admit I was the oldest in the group ( I%26#39;m 50) but I had a real good laugh with everyone.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 am, August 23, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment