Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Anyone in Prague Wed Nov 1st, 2006 Wanna hook up?

Okay I arrive Wed morning 9 a.m., no hotel booked (planning on spending the night in MIss Sophies).





Sooo..... I was wondering if anyone else is want%26#39;s to hook up and explore a bit, check stuff out?





I%26#39;m not a serial killer :) Just a wandering soul.





Cheers.




|||



Hi Wonder soul ;)





As i pospunded my trip, Im going to be in prague on 2th of Nov. %26quot;Hopefully%26quot;. actually im waiting a call from my travel agent to confirm my resavations today. so , im going to be there , alone and probably as wonder as you are in a city ive never been . so , after i get a confirmation where im going to stay , if you like , we might hock up :D




|||



Hey,





That would be pretty cool. It%26#39;d be nice to meet someone and explore the city a bit. I%26#39;m coming in from Germany on Lufthansa, can%26#39;t wait. I had just planned to drop my luggage off at the hotel, grab my ipod and spend the day walking around.





Let me know if your going to be there and we%26#39;ll try and see if it works.





Woo.




|||



why on earth do you need to wonder round with your eye pod in prague? Leave it in the hotel, look upwards and enjoy prague in peace




|||



Peb actually we downloaded tours to our ipod and it was very handy to walk around with. I would recommend it, as the tours are at your own pace! Dee




|||



DeeinJapan, where do you find these tours?




|||



Yes, where do I get these IPOD tours.







IPOD keeps me company and I love my music.





Would you guys recommend bringing euros or local currency, should I get it at the airport or here in a Canadian bank?





Anyone wanna give me a local tour and I%26#39;ll spring for lunch ;)





Two.




|||



Get local currency from bank machines with your ATM card. It is the most convenient and the cheapest way.




|||



I%26#39;m off to the races, anyone one of you locals see an Asian looking dude with a Dianese leather jacket on with a blue stripe staring in awe at the local scenery (while listening to an IPOD), that be me. Say hello.





Cheers,



Two.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:21 am, August 24, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment