Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Anyone had problems using UK Visa Debit Cards in Prague?

I was just trying to buy some tickets online from ticketswitch/Bohemia Ticket, and it kept refusing BOTH my Visa Debit cards for no apparent reason.





Got it paid with my credit card instead which I usually try to avoid using, but now I%26#39;m wondering if I%26#39;ll have a problem using the Visa Debit Cards in Prague....has anyone had any problems?





Thanks





Lisa




|||



I have had problems using Visa debit cards on-line generally,but have not used them for online ordering for Prague.I have used Visa debit in ATM%26#39;s in Prague and also Visa credit cards with no problems.I




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:21 pm, August 20, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment