Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Food, souvenirs, shops

What are some typical Czech foods or cafes and restaurants to visit in Prague? I%26#39;d love to pick up some small souvenirs like a little doll or something that truly represents the Republic. Know of any hotspots?




|||



try the czech pubs, like U vejvodu, u medvicku or u zlateho tygr. You will find many places for souvenirs on celetna or karlova, two streets leading off the old town square. The most typical souvenir is glass, beer and becherovka




|||



Okay thanks for the tips but is becherova?




|||



becherovka is warm, tasty, addictive and well worth trying




|||



What do you mean, Peb, Bechovka is warm? Nerozumim




|||



Becherovka is lovely,it quite a spicy spirit and available everywhere in Prague.



Tesco do some nice gift boxes of it.I got a nice bottle with a set of glasses there.



Lots of places do little puppets which are very nice,all types available.




|||



Martina





When you drink Becherovka, your whole thoat, all the way down to your stomach, is warm. Best thing for a cold day. That%26#39;s what I mean by warm




|||



I agree with Peb on that.I love the way it warms you from the stomach up.



I have no Becherovka left,anybody want to send me some?




|||



Peb, thanks, now even I understand....




|||



Really?? you guys like that stuff! I bought a big bottle as its advertised everywhere, got it back here to the UK and i got to say its an acquired taste! Its not good but does the trick if your out on a chilly day. Plus its a little bit on the strong side too so drink in moderation (sensible head on today!)




|||



I too agree with Peb7 and UncleGus, Becherovka is very warm, (when it goes down) despite drinking it ice cold, which is best.





Get a large bottle - or why not a few!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment