Thursday, March 29, 2012

How do I choose my own seats at the State Opera?

Hi.



Could someone please advise me of a website where I can select and pay for my own choice of seats at the State Opera House instead of being allocated some by a booking agency.



We would like to go and see the Midsummer Nights Dream ballet on 22 Nov and would very much appreciate some guidance re which are the best seats in the house - stalls? balcony? boxes?? Help please! Many thanks.






|||



http://www.opera.cz/en/



once you decide on the performance a seating plan allows you to click on the seats you want,It is easy to see the seats already sold and the ones availble.




|||



Use Unclegus%26#39;s tip to view the price then do the same thing at www.ticketsbti.cz as they offer a similar saet display choice. They are cheaper if you pay cash but, I don%26#39;t know about reserving online. Let us know which was cheaper.





Jason




|||



Thanks for the tips but where is the best place to sit?!




|||



Hi



Google ticket portal cz and using their website you can chose where you sit. They also hold tickets for you so you can pay in cash, much cheaper, when you pick them up.



Jackie




|||



I think the best place to sit is in the front row of one of the boxes on the parterre (ground) level. Doesn%26#39;t matter which box, as the auditorium is small. Boxes have their own coat hangers which mean that you don%26#39;t need to hand coats and bags into the garderobe (which takes ages and a scrum to retrieve after the performance). They are also quicker out for the little lady with the bubbly at the break




|||



Good tip about the coathangers. Faster to the rest rooms as well which is important when there%26#39;s only a 15 minute break.





Jason




|||



Thanks everyone for all your helpful tips and advice - especially about the interval refreshments!! - what a great forum this is!



Just to let you know Jason, I found Uncle Gus%26#39; suggestion more user friendly, as the site you recommended kept shutting down on me!



Anyway, have successfully booked front row seats on the 1st balcony and printed my e-ticket. Roll on next Wednesday!




|||



Thanks everyone for all your helpful tips and advice - especially about the interval refreshments!! - what a great forum this is!



Just to let you know Jason, I found Uncle Gus%26#39; suggestion more user friendly, as the site you recommended kept shutting down on me!



Anyway, have successfully booked front row seats on the 1st balcony and printed my e-ticket. Roll on next Wednesday!




|||



Did you book your e-ticket at Bohemia Ticket? I just did, and printed out the ticket which is just an overview of my booking and with a code. I%26#39;m wondering if I should visit their office to confirm this or if it%26#39;s okay as it is.




|||



are you sure that you don%26#39;t need to visit the bohemia ticket offices to exchange your e-voucher for actual tickets?

No comments:

Post a Comment