Sunday, April 15, 2012

lost item in Prague!

I was wondering if a local person can help me recover a cartridge of film that I am sure that I left at the ATOS hotel this past Sunday Nov 19th. I was in room 102. I tried emailing the hotel but have not received a response. It was a Kodak yellow 35mm spool.......it had special photos of friends that I will not see again for a long time...if any of you have had this happen you know how I feel. The staff had a limited knowledge of English so that is why I though maybe a local person could contact them for me....if anyone has success please reply and I will give you my contact information. The number of the hotel is 251-512-890. Thanks so much!




|||



I rang the hotel. The receptionist said that personal items like jewellery and documents were kept for up to 3 months and that they informed the booking agent if items of value had been found after guests had checked out. She said she would have to speak with the cleaning staff manager to find out about things like camera film. She had not read any email.





Jason




|||



Thank you so much for doing that for me! My German friend booked the hotel thru her travel agency so I will have her check with them...I plan to keep pursuing this....thanks again.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:21 am, August 24, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment