Thursday, April 19, 2012

Snow today?

Looking at the early morning webcam today did I really see snow,is%26quot;nt this early?






|||



No snow where I%26#39;m staying/working (Prague 6) although it was in the forecast. Where is the webcam located?




|||



there was actually a dusting of snow I saw on some cars out in nove butovice. It is pretty cold (below 5 degrees) and the temperature was below zero at 6 am this morning.





there may be snow over the weekend, but what falls will disappear very quickly




|||



Peb,



I%26#39;m hoping for it. Brought my new camera/lens and am anxious for some good shots.




|||



one centimetre of snow overnight, although most of it has melted now. Caused absolute traffic chaos with all the accidents on the roads




|||



The camera I was looking at was Kamera Zbraslav I think it is in Prague 5 but I am sure Peb will correct me if I am wrong !




|||



The forecasts call for snow/light rain although right now it%26#39;s partly cloudy and slightly chilly. Yesterday was sunny and mild (at least for me) Showers are forecast through MOnday at least.




|||



I%26#39;m hoping for snow in just over a weeks time - well you never know - fingers crossed. First time I went to Prague it was snowing, and oh so magical!




|||



isn%26#39;t normal to snow in early november. abnormally cold now, but forecast says to warm up by the end of the week




|||



Didn%26#39;t think we would get snow in Nov, but was just hoping a little that there might be a slim chance. Ever so cold here now too. We were told it was abnormally hot weather when we visited in summer, so thought there may be a slim chance of snow in Nov. Still got Vienna to look forward to for that. I will look out for the mugs you told me about. May well need some hot mulled wine to warm us through.




|||



What are our chances of Snow in the middle of January ???



Im crossing my fingers now !.



Z

No comments:

Post a Comment