Thursday, April 12, 2012

non-smoking restaurants in prague

Are there any good non-smoking restaurants in Prague. We are staying at the Czech Inn.




|||



I would think finding a restaurant that is non smoking in prague, is like findind a rich welshman, not many about




|||



The Cafe Louvre offers a non smoking section, I think I%26#39;ve just made a reservation there :-)





http://www.cafelouvre.cz/en/




|||



Re : Café Louvre, I was there two weeks ago, on the 1st floor (American 2nd), when you enter, on your right is a long main café space, smoking and on the left is a bit secluded room that was non-smonking. No-smoking room looked full of tourists and isolated room%26#39;s decor uninteresting but maybe I%26#39;m wrong. I did not pay too much attention. So even though I%26#39;m non-smoker, I took a table at the far end of the non-smoking main space (I do this often). After all, I went there for the old cafe atmosphere and that was the larger smoking section. Fortunately when I was there smoke was not bad at all (late afternoon, the place was almost full though and the high ceiling helped?) . I%26#39;m sure there were more than few tourists at smoking section (like me) too but that was not obvious. Perhaps, there were more European tourists at smoking and Americans in non-smokimng. Again this is just my impression and I may be wrong. My waiter was very smiling, friendly and spoke very good English (that was my general impression during my 4day stay most anywhere I went in Prague, English skill and friendliness).




|||



I too looking for non smoking places - I have looked at the web page and it looks nice - what is food like?




|||



ok, but nothing special




|||



Check out the Needle House. The non smoking room is seperate from the smoking room. The food and service is very good. It is located right behind Marriott.






|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, August 26, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment