Thursday, April 12, 2012

Restaurant Aromi...

... is one of my favourites in Prague. I just have had the best lasagne ever there - until I was told the %26quot;secret ingrediences%26quot; of that recipe are sweetbread and chicken stomach. If you don%26#39;t mind that, the dish is fabulous. I do mind, but I only learned afterwards.




|||



that%26#39;s an early lunch




|||



forgot to say yesterday...




|||



Yuck! Will you be ordering it again?




|||



Thanks for the warning!!!!




|||



That%26#39;s funny because I just had the best chicken stomach ever and then they told me that there was some lasagne in it..................





:-)



Jason




|||



No! I will not order it again. I am still a bit sick, just thinking about it. Though it was very good...





Thanks for you heartfelt sympathy, Jason!! Be honest, would you order that dish?




|||



You obviously need guts to eat it




|||



excellent somerset humour floydman




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:30 am, August 26, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment