Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hotels with parking/ wine bars?

I%26#39;ll be traveling to Prague in January for 3 nights. I%26#39;m looking for a nice hotel very centrally located; we%26#39;ll have a rental car, so parking is a concern. I also wanted to ask for recommendations for wine bars or fabulous restaurants?





Thanks




|||



%26quot;Nice hotel%26quot; - what%26#39;s that for you? All the international hotels have parking, like the Marriott, Intercont, Four Seasons etc. If I was looking for a nice hotel, I would not choose any of them, I prefer small luxurious ones, like the Aria or Le Palais.





Bars are all around Dlouha street, like 6th Sense, Ocean Drive and Tretters. Just walk around that area and you will find plenty. My favourite restaurants both in Vinohrady, are Aromi and Sahara Cafe.




|||



I can recommend the hotel Svaty Jan http://www.a-prague.com/hotel-svaty-jan - the hotel has a parking possibility. Or check out http://www.a-prague.com/ for hotel with the free garages for guests.



Have a great time in Prague!




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 pm, August 19, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment