Thursday, March 29, 2012

Prague or Brussels and amsterdam?

Help... I%26#39;m planinng a trip to Europe on march, 2007. It will be a 12 day trip - 4 days in London and 5 in Paris. So I have three days left. I%26#39;m deciding between Prague and Brussels/Amsterdam. It%26#39;s my first time in Europe. What should I do?




|||



too early in march for the dutch bulbfields, otherwise amsterdam would have has a distinct advantage as it is nearer paris (brussles really doesn%26#39;t have anything to see apart from the central square and european parliament - which you now can%26#39;t get anywhere near. without the bulbfields, I would come to prague




|||



Thanks a lot for the tips...



I Know you%26#39;re a %26quot;Prague expert%26quot; but between Prague and Berlin what would be your suggestion?




|||



Prague every day of the week and twice on Sundays!!!





Berlin is great and the Berlinners very friendly but for beauty Prague is No1.




|||



Forgive me, but Berlin is mostly ugly. You can still feel the void created by the war damage and the wall.




|||



PRAGUE PRAGUE PRAGUE





A world of its own.





Amsterdam is fun too. I would skip Berlin.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 pm, August 27, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment